Saturday, February 6, 2010

....My new cOmpetitOr....PS2....

Yesterday me n my cupcake yum2 (fiance...ngeeee...) went tO Giant Batu Caves tO buy sOme grOceries....i've Oredy suspect sOmeting since he was sOOOooo eager tO gO there. Well, guest what...shOpping fOr the grOceries Only tOOk us abOut 30min. The rest...(2 hOurs) was fOr him tO buy his PS2...eeeee....and yOu knOw what?we had tO gO tO KepOng (JuscO) summOre since his "DREAM" PS2 was Only sOld there....eeeee....I asked him why buy PS2 intead of PS3?SO Outdated One...huhuhu....He said...cheaper ma...summOre the CD is OsO cheaper n bla bla bla....yalah tue...Last night...he didn't slept at all....slept la bOut 2 hOurs but with his new PS2.Well, since i am nOt very interested in games sO i simply dOn't care..as lOng as he wake up On time tO have dinner with me tOnite....huhuhuhu....

No comments: